How to make granola? You guys all truly LOVED the chocolate granola recipe that I posted last month so I felt like it would be great to create more delicious granola recipes for you. How about this recipe for peanutbutter granola? You can make it yourself in just a few simple steps and I’m pretty sure that you will love it. Homemade granola can be a perfect healthy breakfast or something to take with you as a snack to-go. At my house we always make sure we have a full batch of yummy granola and we have to make a new batch every single week! Would you like me to share more of my healthy granola recipes with you?
GRANOLA FOR BREAKFAST OR DESSERT?
It’s so easy to come up with new creative granola recipes and that’s what makes baking so much fun! Did you know that homemade granola is also perfect to add to your dessert? A few weeks ago I created this healthy chiapudding (also great for breakfast) and I added some of my chocolate granola for that extra crunch! I’m telling you.. Everybody loved it! So be creative, you might come up with a new recipe or combination that you will fall in love with.
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 25 gram unroasted walnuts
- 25 gram pecans
- 2 tbsp flexseeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp peanutbutter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp agave syrup (optioneel)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Chop the nuts in small pieces en mix this with the oats, flexseeds, hemp seeds and cinnamon.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix this with the peanutbutter and agave syrup (optional). Mix until you create a smooth texture.
- Add this to the rest of the dry ingredients and mix everything together. Leave this to rest for a good 5 minutes. Prepare a backing tray by covering it with baking paper while you wait to continue.
- Spoon the mixture onto the backing tray and spread it out.
- Place the tray in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Check the oven every once in a while to make sure the granola doensn't burn.
- Let the granola cool off for a while to get even more crunchy.
- I bet your house smells amazing right?
" Be creative and add some other healthy ingredients.
Such as nuts, dried fruits and seeds."
Use #healthywanderlust when yoy post one of our recipes, we would love to see it!